Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Back at it!

Spring soccer returns. It was chilly, but the sun came out, and I remembered how much I love to watch my kids play. Abby is on a small team this year, so she played nearly every minute. They had a slow start, but then suddenly seemed to remember how to work together. The coach said she wants them to work on defense this year and focus on positions, rather than running up the score.  These girls might need a little more instruction on that one. They won 8-2. 
Abby is so focused on the field, and she is just happy when she's playing. I love it. And finally, a few other girls are starting to catch her in height (at least the third graders!) so she doesn't look quite so tall out there. Her legs still look a mile long though! (She's in the middle in the teal socks.  I've given up trying to get her to wear matching clothes.) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see her on the field again!